WORTH OF APPRECIATION

WORTH OF APPRECIATION In the next two days, if I'm asked how my month of April was, I would simply say, energetic, motivating and enthralling. Lately, I started to buttress my mandate strategically; "to be a symbol of hope and an identity of motivation" by releasing motivational videos on social media in my little capacity and to give more weight to my passion contagiously. Likes, comments, remarks from my first and second video so far has simplified my doubt. Days ago, I have received several feedbacks from few many people that have learned from my short video clips. Most of it has been so motivating and encouraging. I so much believe that people are learning from me in silence and the least expected from me is not just to stop as my twin brother would always say. The most amazing parts of the comments was the one I got via my friend from France (Stephen). He said; "I am on my way to self discovery; exactly why I follow people like you". I didn't believe I can still meet people like you so said Stephen. This means a lot to me. It denotes that "whatever thing we do in our little way, people accept it more worthier than we think". "Never stop doing what you know how to do best" said Lateefat "The worthiness of appreciation is unmeasurable" TAIWO AKOREDE ©April 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE EXHAUSTION OF GOOGLE

AN EPITOME OF EXCELLENCE

CURTAILING THE EXUBERANCE OF THE YOUTH